Saturday 1 September 2012

What if he beats you?

Wife battery is happening everywhere in the world. I am beginning to think there should be capital punishments for men who beat their spouse. Not too long ago, Basketball Wives reality star Evelyn Lozada was head butted by her husband because she found receipts of condoms in the car just 3weeks after their wedding, that's another wedding record that is shorter than Kim Kardashian's 72 days wedding.  I like Americans sha, the husband Chad Ochocinco lost his job contract and his team immediately denounced him. Oyinbo people i gbadun them.


So what came to my mind is this:
1. Why is it so difficult for  African women to walk out when their man beats them?
2. Why is it that some women don't even allow relatives know that he beats you?
If he beats you before marriage RUN! And if its after marriage seek help.

Don't get me wrong, I am not an activist or anything but I think its time women save themselves from men that would beat and humiliate them in all sorts of  manner.Ii have seen women close to me that goes through this dilemma and they hide it from those that can save them. So am putting it to you out there, will u stay if he beats you? And how can we help such women even when they speak out?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well am not married but i will surely leave a guy am dating if he raises his hands on me for any reason.

Anonymous said...

I have been slapped before but I stayed because he said it was a mistake. I don't know why but I can never forget it but I still love him and I have promised myself if it ever happens again I will leave.