Tuesday 25 September 2012

WHAT??? Gold medalist was pregnant during the Olympics



Kerri Walsh Jennings revealed jaw-dropping secret: she was five weeks pregnant when she won her third Olympic gold medal in beach volleyball at the London Olympics.
“When I was throwing my body around fearlessly, and going for gold for our country, I was pregnant, and today I’m 11 weeks pregnant,” Walsh Jennings told Matt Lauer on the “Today” show.


Those washboard abs certainly didn’t give it away.
The Olympian sat with her husband Casey Jennings as they shared the happy news on air. They revealed they were trying for a third child before the Olympics, but didn't expect it to happen so quickly.
I would never try that. What was she thinking?
I am sure Mr Jolly would never agree, lailai.
If you are Kerri, would you have participated knowing you are pregnant?

No comments: