Tuesday 4 September 2012

Under the knife.



Do you know that Joan Rivers is over 70 years old? I didn't know till she had a twitter brawl with Rihanna so i decided to find out more bout her. Her real name is Joan Alexandria Molinky. The name Joan Rivers is her stage name. Now you know. She was born on the 8th June 1933 (bet you didn't know that )
The main gist is that she has done over 700 cosmetic surgeries. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepa!


As at February 2012 she had done exactly 739 surgeries. Alot of Hollywood celebrities do one surgery or the other but she is the boss.
Sincerely I have once thought about doing laser liposuction whenever I can afford it but emmmmmmmmm I'll get disowned in the process sooooooo change of plans.

Can you go under the knife just to look good?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Personally, I wouldn't go under the knife just for looks. Going through an operation for anything sucks let alone doing it just for looks. So, to answer your question. NO, I wouldn't do it just because of age alone unless I had a scar for some sort of trama happen and I then felt as if I needed to have it done.